Delivering non-stop comfort without being overengineered, the Zymic breaks the mold with recycled materials across the straps, footbed, midsole and topsole. Sporting a heftier platform for inherent stability, this earth-friendly sandal is finished with puffy, recycled RPET straps for 360˙ comfort.
- Cushioned webbing upper with an added filler made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® provides all-day comfort, Welded TPU details provide reinforcement, 80% recycled sandwich mesh heel strap is soft and breathable, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- 30% recycled MAX-COMF sole technology features a dual-density foam bottom with a cushy footbed providing instant step in comfort, and a thick responsive midsole for lightweight support and stability
- 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- 20% recycled injection molded EVA outsole is flexible and provides outstanding comfort and performance
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®